Please check our attribution guidelines for Typecast.
When uploading content to personal online channels (e.g. YouTube) with a free membership, your content must provide attribution to typecast.
*Paid membership users can use the service without attributing the source.
How to attribute
The attribution must include the following three contents.
1) Explanation statement
2) Name of the used character in the content
3) Typecast homepage URL
Characters casted: (Please write the names of all characters used.)
How to attribute correctly in different situation
1) When uploading to an audio platform
2) When the image and the text can be explained at the same time.
3) If there is no text entry space.
- If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us!
- Our team will get back to you as soon as we can.