Imagine creating amazing YouTube videos, social media content, or marketing videos, but you only do it in English. About 5 billion internet and social media users surf online looking for content like yours. Putting aside great marketing and SEO tactics for a minute, English content only reaches about 16% of the global population. Without a text-to-speech translator, you might miss out on a massive piece of the pie.
But what if there was a modern solution to this language barrier? Typecast has recently launched a new feature called ‘With AI’ that integrates ChatGPT with a text-to-speech service. With this new feature, you can easily translate your existing script into any language and have it read by an AI voice actor.
Sounds like magic, right? Keep reading to learn more about using a text-to-speech translator for your online content.
Why should creators embrace a text-to-speech translator?
Our digital landscape is becoming more connected, so incorporating a text-to-speech translator into your content creation process is necessary. Why, you ask? Because it broadens your audience reach, breaking down language barriers that might have previously restricted your content’s impact.
Marketers can use this tool to convert text talk into multiple languages. This enables effective communication with diverse audiences, eliminating the need for translators or multilingual voice-over artists. So, no matter what, your audience will relate to your content because you delivered it in a voice they understand and trust.
As such, a text-to-speech translator isn’t just a tool—it’s an effective strategy for scaling your content and expanding your reach. Let’s say your channel creates in-depth, inclusive product reviews for affiliate marketing commissions, but you want to reach a broader audience. This is where a text-to-speech translator becomes your best friend.
Typically, these tools can use multiple AI languages to read out your script, catering to a more diverse audience.
Introducing the ‘With AI’ feature from Typecast
As a creator, you must be willing to explore new tools and embrace modern technology to stay ahead. YouTubers understand that their content can’t afford to sound monotonous; otherwise, it will lose its charm. Video creators always look for innovative ways to make their videos more engaging.
While something might work well with your content now, it’s only a matter of time before your audience starts looking for something new. If that happens, or if you wait too long, you’ll lose them to other creators. We understand the struggle to change something that works well, but it’s how you grow.
Think of it this way: you’re not changing your content’s core message but enhancing its delivery. At Typecast, we strive to make expressing creativity more comfortable for you. The ‘With AI’ feature integrates ChatGPT online with our text-to-speech service to enhance how you create and work.
We know what you’re thinking, but don’t worry. Unlike other TTS companies, integrating new features should not drastically change your process. In fact, like most customers, we understand that 95% of the customer experience comes from how a product works rather than how it looks.
Although we’ve introduced a spectacular capability to our service, using the new feature is as easy as pie. Users will still get the same high-quality voice options and control over their process. The only difference is that you have access to an AI talk text editor you can chat with to improve your content.
Mastering your scripts with simple prompts
Creators can’t afford to do a time-consuming process of manually tweaking their scripts for different languages. About ten languages make up 82% of Internet content. Aside from English, you would have nine other video scripts to edit manually.
Here’s the magic part – even if you’re a tech newbie, you can easily handle these straightforward prompts. The AI adapts to your prompts, emulates your style, and produces scripts that sound like you. The technology adds that much-needed personal touch missing in traditional talk text tools.
Ready to master scripts with ChatGPT and Typecast? Let’s dive into a quick step-by-step guide to using the ‘With AI’ feature.
- First, upload or type in your script in the provided text box.
- Next, use the “With AI” prompting feature to specify any nuances or phrases you want the AI to incorporate or avoid. Chat with the AI and make tweaks as the inspiration hits.
- Then, pick the language you want for the script. Instead of scrolling through an annoying list of languages, you can use a simple command like “translate to French” or “write this in Spanish.” Within seconds, your script is complete and ready for one of our AI actors.
- No one said that the feature could only translate your content. You can chat with the AI and prompt it to use a conversational tone, add humor, or avoid technical language. If you need to make your content more educational or add some elements you forgot to include, “With AI” has you covered.
- Once you’ve edited your script, you’ll need the perfect voice. Fortunately, with over 400 AI voice characters, your content will quickly resonate with your global audience. As always, creators can use the same interface they know and love to put the finishing touches to their content.
By adding the capability to chat with AI to improve your content, we’re making it easier for video creators, marketers, and social media influencers to make the most of their time.
Using multilingual magic to speak any language
Today’s audiences are more diverse than ever before. In 2022, the global language services industry rapidly generated over $56 billion, climbing quickly since the pandemic. Creators must adapt their content strategies to cater to these changing demographics.
Though inclusive content is important, marketers aren’t always trying to reach everyone. Marketers know you need to speak your customer’s language or relate to them somehow to avoid losing them to your competition. This is why the message is as important as the product or service.
Our new feature translates your content into different languages in seconds and delivers it with the right tone and emotion. You no longer have to rely on expensive voice over programs or spend hours editing your scripts manually just for a single language. Think of all the opportunities this will open up for you.
Now, you can engage with customers and build rapport in their native language without worrying about cultural barriers. You can speak their language and deeply connect with your audience. Hypothetically, you’re expanding your video content to a Spanish-speaking audience.
Instead of hiring a voice-over artist who speaks Spanish, you can use “With AI” to translate your script. Keep the same tone, style, and personality by chatting with the AI and prompting it to do the “voice over en espanol.” The final video will sound authentic; you won’t have to worry about mispronunciations or awkward phrasing.
No matter where they are, creators can create quality content for their global audiences without leaving their comfort zone. You can’t go wrong with creating multilingual content. Even if it’s poor quality, 65 % of people prefer content in their language.
The impact of talk text translators for YouTubers, content creators, and marketers
The advent of talk text technology has had profound implications across many industries, particularly for YouTubers, content creators, and marketers. It’s no longer just about generating content. It’s about forging authentic and long-lasting connections with your audience, regardless of language barriers.
This technology, combined with an intelligent localization strategy, can transform your video and social media content, and here’s why:
- Increase online visibility: An effective localization strategy tailors content to diverse audiences, widening your reach. Whether it’s a YouTube video or a social media post, localization helps to engage viewers from different cultural backgrounds. Such strategies usually lead to higher online visibility.
- Boost organic traffic: Successful localization of content can increase organic traffic to your website or social platforms. Content in a language your audience relates to makes you more likely to appear in localized search results.
- Increase sales: Research suggests that people purchase from websites that offer content in their native language. So, using a voice over program to translate and localize your content can lead to a surge in sales. Addressing your audience in their language builds trust and encourages them to engage with your online presence.
A text-to-speech translator presents an exciting new frontier in content creation and marketing. It turns language from a barrier into an opportunity for genuine, global connection. If your viewers see your content is relatable, they will want to follow and subscribe to it.
Understand this: people will follow an approachable person who sincerely interacts with them. People might like your YouTube channel or brand but only gain interest if they understand your content. So, if you want to make it big on YouTube or social media, embrace the multilingual magic of text-to-speech translators.
Use them to build a loyal, diverse following quickly. With our “With AI” feature, you will push past your limitations. With the power to speak any language at your fingertips, you can bring us all closer together.